[IP] Dauna

I have been a lurker (except for a few posts now and then) for almost three
years and was saddened to hear of the untimely passing of Dauna.  By reading
her posts I felt I "knew her', but really didn't.  Would it be appropriate
to share with us the reason for her passing?  I know I am glad she is an
angel that knows our names, even if only on the IP list.  She knows who we

I hope I don't offend anyone by this request.

Type 1 55 years,MM 508 5/00