Re: [IP] Changing Jobs - Preexisting coverage question

When you change jobs, you should stop at the personell office and get a
certificate of insurability.  Under that you slide right into the new group

Otherwise, if you've been away from the job, I can only hope you took your
COBRA option.  I'm under COBRA right now because I can't afford to let my
insurance lapse at all!

There is a rule about days uncovered, but I'm not sure of the length.

Good luck!