[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #699 job interview that includes lunch

Hi ya,  I would go somewhere private( bathroom perhaps) and test and see
where my BG's are.  I would  conservatively correct  for hi BG's and I'd
order a salad with with a hard boiled egg or some cheese..  Diet drink or
just water with a slice of lemon.   After lunch, I'd privately check again
and then bolus for carbs eaten. I've even heard that some pumpers  often
bolus after meals  without a problem..
good luck!  Fran