Re: [IP] Regular soda

I'm not too fond of coke at all but there are a couple of other regular drinks
that I am fond of so I might give it a go and see what happens. Thanks
everyone.

Jacqui

While I personally don't drink regular sodas (I don't drink much diet soda
either) this is from the Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter:

Coca-Cola 12 oz.  35 g of Carb (although I think the can says 39 g of carb)
7-Up 12 oz.  38 g of Carb
Pepsi 12 oz.  41 g of Carb
A&W RootBeer 12 oz.  45 g of Carb

So, just count and bolus as needed.  Get a good carb book or read the cans
and enjoy.

(While this is not meant to be any comparison of soft drinks, it's just a
sample of what the book shows.)

RoseLea