Re: [IP] cortisone shots/for frozen shoulder

In a message dated 10/14/2002 7:10:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< my cde said i may have to double
 my basal rates but see how my bs are after the shot first. anyone have this
 done, did your bs stay high for days, or just the day. i am worried, not
 what to do thanks Eileen >>
I have had experience with cortisone, my blood sugars stayed high for almost
3 weeks! I will no longer allow cortisone as any treatment option.
    Jan G.