Re: [IP] Minimed 508 PROBLEM

In a message dated 10/13/2002 10:53:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Everytime I hit a couple buttons it keeps resetting itself.  I cannot
 complete any actions because it keeps resetting..
 Has anyone encounter something like this or similiar....please respond..i;m
 stuck here and i don't want to be taking shots every 4 hours..
Jake -
    The same thing happened with my 508 - call MiniMed now! The problem is
with the software, and they will need to send you a replacement.
    Jan G.