Re: [IP] Regular soda

LOL! Nor I. :) Everything in moderation, I say...
I am one who gets low-level headaches from diet sodas
(containing aspartame) so I don't drink them unless
that's all there is, but my 12yo daughter (she's the
one with diabetes) has no problems with them

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Adriana said:
Sodas are not 'good' for anyone, be it diet or regular.
Doesn't stop me from drinking them :-)