Re: [IP] Regular soda

LOL! Nor I. :) Everything in moderation, I say...
I am one who gets low-level headaches from diet sodas
(containing aspartame) so I don't drink them unless
that's all there is, but my 12yo daughter (she's the
one with diabetes) has no problems with them
whatsoever.

--
Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @

Adriana said:
Sodas are not 'good' for anyone, be it diet or regular.
Doesn't stop me from drinking them :-)