[IP] Changing Jobs - Preexisting coverage question

With my health insurance, there can't be a lapse for longer than 63 days,
then they will credit your prior health coverage period towards the 12-month
waiting period (don't know if this is the standard)...

Can you COBRA your old health insurance until your new picks up? It may be
worth it...

-Laura

I'm going to be switching jobs shortly and I have a question about the
preexisting coverage rules regarding any lapses in coverage..

What is determined to be a laspe in coverage significant enough to
disqualify
someone from being able to get covered under the new employers policy?

Thanks,

Brentm