[IP] More on sweeteners, science, and . . .

Just for the record, I don't know of any first rate medical journals
that work peer reveiw that way.  It's actually the other way round,
i.e, the authors don't know the reviewers.
But I agree that there's no scientific evidence that aspartame in
diet drinks is bad for humans.  Some people just aren't happy unless
there are gremlins to worry about.

<<<<<The test of sound research is publication in a journal that subjects
manuscripts to blinded peer review (that is, the identity of the author(s)
is not disclosed to the reviewers).
Jim Handsfield>>>>>.