[IP] meter readings

also don't forget that the meter companies ACCEPT a variance of 20% from test
to test!  you could be 150 in one test and then 120 in the next and then 180
in th next and ALL be within range according to the manufacturer...

or, say a reading of 300...that could also be 240, or 360....quite an
acceptable variance, dontcha think?

We don't need new ways to get insulin in our bodies....we need a meter that

don't compare meters....they are almost always gonna be off....pick one you
like and stick with it.