Re: [IP] Regular soda

>How many people drink regular soda? I drink diet coke since that's

I mostly drink diet, mainly because that's what Ive been used to for so
long.  (Some habits die hard.)

I did have a "real" soda a couple of times though.  I wanted to try Vanilla
Coke, and a few other of the flavors I hadn't gotten to try yet.  I just
figured the carbs from the label and bolused for them.  It worked okay, all
Weird Jenn things considered.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424