Re: [IP] Panic Room

That didn't bother me but what *did* bother me was when she started to go
low, from insulin, her mother kept on saying "she needs a shot - she needs
a shot"  but for a long time she didn't really specify what type of shot
she needed, I think the audience was thinking "oh insulin of course - she
needs a shot of insulin".. It wasn't until much later on in the movie that
glucagon was even mentioned and it felt like misinformation to me. I almost
wrote a letter to the producer, but then I figured it wasn't worth it.
I never drink diet soda as it makes me sick. I don't drink that much soda
but when I do I always will opt for the real sugar and bolus for it. But
sometimes I do over bolus for pizza and soda. It happens.