[IP] Re: Blood Glucose Watch - Not Glucowatch

I'm glad the information that I was able to reveal was a help to you. That
was my goal. I think you'll enjoy the story on it (part of more coverage on
diabetes/movies in that same issue) if you get a hold of it. Especially given
your comments about how "cute" the watch in the movie is.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02