[IP] Re: Blood Glucose Watch - Not Glucowatch

I'm with Jan on this. People sometimes forget that information/journalism is
in fact a business and not a free public service. Although, it has felt that
way in the past given some of my salaries!! I'm sure Jan can relate! :-)
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02