[IP] Panic Room

Is it just me, or did anyone else have a problem with "Panic Room" and D?
What was up with that supper she had?  That sure looked like pizza and
regular Coke to me.  And she was *LOW* afterward?  Ok, maybe, if she'd
really overdone it covering for that meal, but still....

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424