[IP] insulin through site

sorry i missed the question the first time, i have been busy or i WOuld have

yes, you can inject through the site - at least with teh tender/silhouette
you can. I dont know about the sof set.  i have done it several times...to
avoid poking additional holes in my skin.  You line the needle up with the
little rubber-covered hole, then push it in....I can't attest to the
accuracy, especially if youh ave saline in the tube in front of it.  if you
inject insulin into  it, you are gonna push all the saline in front of the
insulin into her...then when you re-hook up the pumpagain, the insulin in the
canula will get pushed in as her basal saline pushes it in...might consider
bolusing some saline to push in the insulin?

on the other hand...make it a game with the kid...let her know that this is
#x our of how ever many left...you can cross them off on a calendar or
something til she getsd to NO SHOT day...easier , quicker and more efficient

just my opinion