Re: [IP] 2nd time...insulin INJECTED through an infusion site

I am just curious, how do you suppose you would inject the insulin into the
pump?  I cannot think of any way to hook a syringe into the site.  If you
could explain that to me, then as long as you followed through with enough
saline to ensure that all the insulin entered the body, I would not see any
reason why you couldn't.

I would disconnect the set and inject into the cannula. Then reconnect and
prime through with saline.