Re: [IP] carb/ratios??? - lowfat milk

> Original message from: Samantha & Charles Ritter about gettting ready to
meet with the endo.

A reply included:
>> I would create a recipe called PBJ Lunch and for the ingredients, I would
put 2 slices white bread, 2 T jelly, 2 T peanut butter, 1/2 cup grapes, 1 oz
potato chips, 8 oz 2% milk. >>

>From my understanding, children should not be using low-fat milk - they need
the fat to develop their brains. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can have
some input here. Children need the best nutrition while growing. (~_^)

Learning from the school of hard knocks is very informing, but the tuition
is too high.