[IP] Re: advice for job interview that includes lunch?

Deanna wrote, in part:
>>I have a job interview Tuesday that includes lunch. >>

Some very good replies have come forth, so I'll not add to those, however,
isn't lunch for an interview a little unusual? What are they looking for? I
have heard of either JC Penney or Mr. Hershey who took prospects to lunch
and observed their *habits*. If someone grabbed the salt shaker before
tasting anything, no job! That meant they made rash judgments before gaining
the facts.

IOW, the meal is probably part of the interview. (~_^)

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt