Re: [IP] Arsenic in Diet drinks?

Ryan Bruner <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Well, the jury is still out on aspartame.  :-)  There are several KNOWN
> side-effects of aspartame, some more serious than others.  I had a
> friend who did a research project on the affects of asparatame, and his
> results were certainly eye-opening.

Can you give us a citation for this work?  I assume, when you say research,
that it is published as a peer reviewed paper in a recognized scientific

> The biggest side-effect that I noticed was loss of short-term memory.
> THis is a known side-effect.

Again - please give us a citation for this conclusion.

> Within a week I noticed a HUGE improvement in my short-
> term memory.

While I won't contest your experience, I will note that this constitutes a
testimonial, not research.  You are not an unbiased observer in this case.

Jim Handsfield