[IP] cortisone shots/for frozen shoulder

I've had the cortisone shot twice in my elbow.  Within a few hours, sugars ran
to the 300's.  Even w/ 2x basals & 2x bolus, i ran ~300 for almost 2 weeks
after each shot.  I basically didnt sleep during those times out of fear that
the high basals/boluses would finally kick in during the middle of the night.

It was very bad for, and normally, my control is close to excellent.