[IP] cortisone shots/for frozen shoulder

Hi, i have frozen shoulder also known as adhesive capulitus. i have been
going to physical therapy, which makes my range of motion much better. my
orthopedic dr, who is a highly recommended doctor, suggested i get the shot
for the pain i still have. i spoke to my endo who said try celbrex first,
which i did. but pain is still there. i assume the shot is for pain but also
to help me be able to strech the area, when i am doing pt 2 to 3 days a week.
i heard and read what i can do to blood sugars. so i am going to see
orthopedic dr tomorrow, may be getting shot. my cde said i may have to double
my basal rates but see how my bs are after the shot first. anyone have this
done, did your bs stay high for days, or just the day. i am worried, not sure
what to do thanks Eileen