Re: [IP] Re: Blood Glucose Watch - Not GlucoWatch

Thanks Deanna.   At least I can now feel that the GlucoWatch is still
competitor free and should continue to paperwork the Endo started
the other day to get one for Zachary.

Since he's had 6 seizures since Valentines Day (while sleeping)  we are
attempting to get insurance approval for one in hope that this might alert us

to them faster.

The Glucowatch is so bulky and ugly looking and the watch in the
movie was at least cool  :(

Fenton, MO