Re: [IP] Just need to vent a little

I'm 22 wks along. The doctor's have said that I will be induced two weeks
earlier so I only have 16 wks to go. I'm lucky to have great friends and
really great doctors and I'm glad I found this support group since I have
already learned a lot about diabetes and living with it that I didn't know. My
husband is the military and that helps a lot with medical care.  It's taken a
lot of hard work to get it to 5.8 but I am so happy and I know that I can do
it now. The pump of course, helped a lot as well... Thanks everyone for  you
encouraging words.

Jacqui,

  All I can say is FANTASTIC!!!!  And CONGRATS on the pregnancy and doing
SOOOOOOOO well.  You are doing  a GREAT job and you are right, it is giving
your baby a fighting chance and you too!!!!  Keep up the good work.   How far
along are you?  And A1C of 5.8 during a pg.  is no easy feat!  You should be
VERY proud.

You go girl...!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua