[IP] Our Significant Others

Many of you have heard of the untimely death of Dauna Breiding on Saturday
morning and many of you are still in shock by her sudden passing.   Some of
you know of the true support in her life, her husband Mike.  I dearly wish
for us all to have a little more appreciation for those that help us in our
lives, for those that put up with our foul moods and for dealing with our "I
don't need juice" attitudes.  It is you that help to make us better people,
that help us succeed in pumping.  Thanks to all of you who are sometimes

We love you and do appreciate your support!