Re: [IP] Just need to vent a little

I get more

>sick of it these days because I am pregnant. I've been waking up at 3 am

>morning for over 2 months, doing 8-10 blood tests a day,

Dear Jacqui,

God Bless you.  I was a gestational diabetic all 3 of my pregnancies and
only had to take insulin the 3rd time.  Mom was sick, but they weren't.
All of my children are beautiful and were born without complications.  My
oldest, Jessica does have T1 diabetes now, but that was caused by a
virus, not because of my gestational diabetes.

I wish you the best of luck, and know exactly what you are going through
right now.  Like you said, the plus side is, you get to "visit" with your
unborn baby more often, hear that precious little heart beat more often,
and soon you will be able to hold that beautiful baby in your
arms.....and then the 3 am wake up calls will be for bottles (or nursing)
and a diaper change instead of just checking your sugars and running to
the bathroom.

(1)non diab.