Re: [IP] advice for job interview that includes lunch?

>Anyone else have any better ideas of how I should handle this?

Dear Deanna,

I don't think an hour long lunch would hurt you to diconnect, however, I
would be concerned if it were to go longer than that.  My daughter
boluses after meals, you could always go to the restroom, rehook, bolus,
than unhook again too.  Good luck with your interview.

P.S.  I think it is very sad that we live in a world where you have to
hide the fact that you have diabetes until after you are hired.  I do
understand where you are coming from though.

(1)non diab.