[IP] 2nd time...insulin INJECTED through an infusion site

I posted this question to the list several days ago, but only got 4
people that did respond, I really do appreciate your info.

My 3 year old daughter will be starting a saline trial soon, and I am
wondering if anyone has ever done, or heard of being done, injecting her
insulin doses through the site. I just think it would be too confusing to
her to still get a shot even though she's wearing a pump. We would bolus the
insulin through (after hooking back up) with saline, so, I really don't see
a problem with it, but then again, what do I know?