Re: [IP] carb/ratios???

Hi, Sami,
My 10 year old daughter's (Samantha) endo practice is pretty conservative &
required 4-6 weeks of intense record keeping  - including carb counting -
before they would approve her for a pump. I actually had to record
everything she ate (weighed or measured + the carbs) for well over a month.
It seemed a bit much, but now it's second nature & I can usually "eyeball"
portions. They wanted to be sure that we knew what we were doing before
learning how to do different boluses.
Sammy should be starting on her pump by December!

~Renee{Mom to Sammy,10 -dx'd5/01 & Noah -2 1/2}