[IP] Re: renewing drivers license and vision test

When I moved to Florida I had to have an eye test to get my license.  Failed
it but the "nice" lady let me have them anyway!  When we moved back to
Kentucky I called before going down to inquire about an eye test.  Thank
goodness there is no such test in our county!!!  If there had been I more
than likely would have failed.  I am like you, I do not drive at night.  That
was actually supposed to be on my license when I was 17 but I had a night
time job and my eye dr would not restrict me!

Good luck on the test!

dx 3/63