Re: [IP] Re: Blood Glucose Watch - Not GlucoWatch

In a message dated 10/13/02 7:10:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > For the deeper answer to your
 > question, read the November issue of Diabetes Interview magazine!
 I feel kinda silly....but I can't afford to subscribe to Diabetes Interview.
 After the issue comes out could somebody post the answer.  My curiosity is
 getting the better of me now. >>

Diabetes Interview will be available on the newsstands, beginning with the
November issue. It will be up to the distributor as to its availability, but
check bookstores such as Border's, Barnes and Noble and Waldenbooks, and at
major pharmacies.

Jan and Elvis