Re: [IP] Walk for Diabetes

Hi Sylvia-

The walk was wonderful... cool and a bit misty but really nice.

My hubby, kids and I go every year since I was diagonosed.  My sister & her 3
year old daughter as well as my brother and his longtime girlfriend walked
too. (My parents usually walk also, but they're enjoying some fun in the sun
down in Florida!)   My aunt, uncle and 2 grown cousins work the registration
tables... so this really is a family event for me.

Apparently they had just over 300 registered walkers.. and raised about

The Saratoga Spa State Park (in New York) is where the walk has been held the
past several years and it really is a beautiful "walk in the park"!

-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. paradigm pumping since 09/03/02)
Hey Lori,

  By the time you get this it will have been over.  So, how was the WALK.  My
hubby, Josh and I all did the WALK here in SEattle a few weeks ago.  Very
invigerating (SP?) and a lot of fun.  Got a lOT of freebies while we were at

mom to joshua