[IP] Re: Blood Glucose Watch - Not GlucoWatch

Oops! I hope I didn't give it away in my earlier
response. I look forward to reading the article (sounds
like it will be interesting)!

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Deanna said:
The short answer is, the watch in Panic Room is neither
a GlucoWatch nor some
other real-life glucose testing watch. For the deeper
answer to your
question, read the November issue of Diabetes Interview
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02