Re: [IP] Lifescan customer service & Free Style Tracker

We use both the FreeStyle and the FreeStyle Tracker and
the time can vary from an almost-immediate reading to
20secs. Most of them seem to be 5-10secs for us.  I can
tell that the bg is going to be "up there" if it seems
to be taking longer than usual. :) YMMV!

Take care, Kerri
Join me in the Parents of Pumpers chat, Saturdays @
6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern in the Parents chatroom,
Insulin Pumpers website www.insulin-pumpers.org
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]