[IP] advice for job interview that includes lunch?

I have a job interview Tuesday that includes lunch. I don't like to reveal
the fact that I have diabetes until after I have landed a job, so this
situation obviously presents a problem. In order to avoid bolusing at the
table with my prospective employer, I was thinking of just eating something
without carbs or with a very small amount and more protein so that I could
just bolus after the interview. I've even thought of diconnecting for the
interview to avoid an embarrassing alarm or something even though such an
occurence is rare.
Anyone else have any better ideas of how I should handle this?
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02