[IP] Re: antarctic walker vent

Good post. Very valid thoughts. Despite my past post on the subject in
regard's to Tammy's thoughts, I actually agree with you that the antarctic
pursuit is silly.
I sometimes hesitate more than I should to judge so-called "silly" pursuits
because I value our choices and freedom to do what we want. One of my doctors
thought it was silly that I wanted to run a marathon and I did it anyway.
Anyways, thanks for sharing with us, Sara.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02