[IP] I started pumping 10/10/02

Congrats!!! I am so jealous. I don't get to start until next month. Hope my
start up goes as well. What all did you do to prepare for the big day. Any
reading? I have ordered Pumping Insulin. Any recommendations would be
greatly appreciated.

[IP] I started pumping 10/10/02
> Hi Folks,
>     Well, I hooked up at 10:30 AM on 10/10/02. It was easy as falling off
> that proverbial log. My CDE told me that it was the easiest pump start she
> ever had. Congratulations on the ease of start has to go in part to you
> and gals at IP. I thank you all very much indeed.
...........Cody S. Alderson