Re: [IP] What is a lancet change day

At 09:47 AM 10/13/2002 George Lovelace wrote:
>Well, Gail, I DO TRY to send out a reminder at least every millennium!  ;>)

George is being very modest (as usual). He normally sends out a reminder at
least twice a year, when the time changes from Daylight to Standard time
(or vice-versa).

Thank you very much for the invaluable and timely service George. If it
wasn't for your reminders, I'd still be using the same lancet that I
started out with 23 years ago.  :-)