[IP] Lifescan customer service & Free Style Tracker

I also use the Ultra One Touch (actually I use the InDuo Untra One touch
because I am still injecting) I was diagnosed in January of this year and am
getting ready to return my 8th meter. They have been fantastic about it but
enough is enough. I like the 5 second read time which I don't think any of
the other meters have but I can't keep going through this. You are right
about all of the questions. I am fortunate enough to have a backup so I
usually tell them they don't have to overnight it but they still do. About
half of mine have gotten so that I insert the test strip, I get the code,
and then the little blood droplet. I drip the blood into the strip but no
countdown. If I push the strip over slightly so it is NOT straight up and
down, then the countdown will start but I get and error. The cover of the
display on the others have cracked and/or fogged up and/or been scratched so
that I can't read everthing. I keep the meter in the case at all times and
only one of them did I drop. Even that one did not develop the problem until
some time after it was dropped.

I think I am going to switch to the Free Style Tracker (Free Style attached
to a palm pilot.) My only hesitation is the time each test takes. I think it
is 20 seconds. Anybody using  the Free Style Tracker have any comments?