[IP] Diabetes and Animals

Greetings-

I'm collecting stories on diabetes and animals and would love it if you'd
send stories on diabetes(yours or the animals') and any uplifting tales
you'd care to relate.

I love these stories and have just sold a piece on my late beloved cat,
Kiku, who pawed me awake as I started to go low. I'm sad to report my
reception of her ministrations was not very welcomingm but since I was awake
hey, I might as well check my blood sugar and it was en route to the pits.
It wasn't until after she died that the light came off for me and I revisted
hypo city more often than I had for years.  Do you think my oversight of her
mission was due to glucose deprivation?

Send short shorts (stories that is) to me at email @ redacted
Thanks.
Dianne

Or if you post them here I'll just copy 'em to my notebook.