[IP] Diabetes and Animals

I'm collecting stories on diabetes and animals and would love it if you'd
send stories on diabetes(yours or the animals') and any uplifting tales
you'd care to relate.

I love these stories and have just sold a piece on my late beloved cat,
Kiku, who pawed me awake as I started to go low. I'm sad to report my
reception of her ministrations was not very welcomingm but since I was awake
hey, I might as well check my blood sugar and it was en route to the pits.
It wasn't until after she died that the light came off for me and I revisted
hypo city more often than I had for years.  Do you think my oversight of her
mission was due to glucose deprivation?

Send short shorts (stories that is) to me at email @ redacted

Or if you post them here I'll just copy 'em to my notebook.