[IP] Re: Sunday night chat

I'll be there. I'm sure the chat will be lively as we share our memories of
Dauna, who went to sleep Friday night and did not wake up. She was a pixie
with a mischeivious smile and an ever-present twinkle in her eye. There is a
group of us who gets together every summer and she was the
water-balloon-fight instigator; the one most likely to pour ice water down
your back; the one who threatened to throw cherry bombs into the toilets of
the cabins. She had a heart that encompassed all of life, and she lived her
life more fully than anybody I know-- as if she somehow knew she wouldn't
have a long life to live. She was 39 (and acted about 13 lol). When she would
pull one of her shenanigans, she would give an innocent look and say, "But
I'm an angel." She surely is an angel now.

Jan and Elvis

<< Here's your invitation to join in the weekly Sunday night chat.  We
at 9:00 p.m. EDT in the Anytime Room.  Tonight I'm sure much of our chat will
focus on supporting one another through the loss of our dear friend, Dauna
Breiding, one of our chat regulars who also was one of IP's chat hosts. >>