Re: [IP] Blood Glucose Watch --- not Glucowatch

Find out in the November issue of Diabetes Interview. Available by
subscription and -- for the first time -- on newsstands. Article written by
IP's very own Deanna (D2oceans). :-)

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 10/13/02 3:33:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,