Re: [IP] What is a lancet change day

If these are the lancets that you all are talking about.. I can't see why you
wouldn't change them more often.  Isn't is just good hygiene to change them..
not to mention that a new one hurts a whole lot less than a used one!!!
My 2 cents... I change mine every morning.. use it for the whole day (7-10
times) and then start fresh again the next morning.

-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. paradigm pumping since 09/03/02)
What is this?  Are you talking about the little lancet in the thing you check
blood sugars with?  I saw a post about this a couple months ago.  YOu all
were talking about how often you change the lancet.  These little things are
the most inexpensive part of diabetic supplies - don't you all change it
almost every time you check blood sugars?  Some of you talked like you used
it for months.  Are we talking about the same thing here?  Tammy