Re: [IP] Doggy-betics

> i wonder why yur dog
> likes his shots so much... maybe he knows that they will make him feel
> better? would that i had
> such a good attitude =)

Until they had to put her to sleep from Cancer recently,  we helped
give our neighbors dog twice daily injections of regular.    The hubby
could do it,  but his wife couldn't and he often worked late.

Muffy was a 12yr old schnauzer at diagnosis.   After about a month
of shots she actually was happy to receive them as she seemed to
know she'd feel better soon-----and get fed  :)

My hubby was called over there one night because she was seizing
from a low.    He bravely rubbed honey on her gums till she came back

Fenton, MO