[IP] Re: Lifescan customer service

Oops, sorry about last non-post that I sent.  This AOL garbles up the text
type of the IP messages so often, it confuses me no end!!

Anyhow, regarding Faith's post about the Ultra One Touch.  Lifescan gives
away plenty of free meters in Canada.  You just go to their web-site and
request one.  (must be Canadian and not already using the meter).  I do
understand, though, that Lifescan Canada is probably run as a complete
separate entity.

The batteries in Claire's One Touch Ultra have just recently died, after 16
months of use.  About 5-6 tests per day.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8