Re: [IP] Grabby Door Knobs

> The sad part is that it is
> true, I have heard of those rogue door knobs.

My son would also say "Watch out for those tube eating toilet dispensers!"
Our first trip out (well actually farther than Wal-Mart!) after the pump was
to my daughters college for a basketball game.   Just Zach and me.
Fifteen minutes into the game he makes a quick trip to the bathroom.
Comes out looking scared to death.    He's short for his age and when turning
around in the stall the tubing (which was hanging out some)  got stuck
under the razor teeth on the toilet dispenser and chomped that thing in
two!    And we weren't carrying any extra sets with us,  so we switched
to hourly injections till we got home 5 hours later.

Fenton, MO