Re: [IP] Starting on the pump

I test before I get in

>the car (such a pain, but I have caught lows thankfully before I was on

>road) and if I am in the car for a while I test while driving.

Dear Adriana,

Kudos to you!!!!  When it comes time for my daughter to drive, I will
tell her the same thing, test befor driving and when you are stop
lights.  Someone once told us that once she starts driving, she should
never be below 100.  Although she is only 8, I have started sending her
subliminal messages about that ( I throw it in every now and then when
she is below 100 before cheerleading practice.....Oh, you have to bring
those sugars up before you can go out on the feild to at least 100, and
it will be the same way when you start to drive.....she is going to be
rolling her eyes at me before she turns 17, I can see it now)

(1)non diab.