Re: [IP] Re: Ant & Grasshopper

Just my luck..... Looks like I missed a good story.  At the risk of being
out of line (And I do try to hold onto my partner's hand and walk in a line
that is sorted by height, I still ocassionally get out of line) can I ask
that someone repost it?

Sounds a heck of a lot more interesting than what we call ourselves and that
thread seemed to go on forever!