Re: [IP] What is a lancet change day

 >don't you all change it almost every time you check blood sugars? <

I try to change mine once a day sometimes more sometimes less, its not that
I'm cheap I just have to remember to do it.  I use to use one for months but
after working at Diabetes camps these past few years I've started getting
into the habit to change at least once a day.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)