[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #695

>[IP] Just need to vent a little

Boy can we relate!  been there, am there, will be there, often.
Vent away, my husband doesn't understand either, after all according to hil,
"whats so hard, its easy to take care of diabetes, just do what your suppose
to do, no problem", ha ha, if he only knew, mostly he just ignores it and
what I have to do to hope to have some control.  I know he couldn't do what
we have to do every day only to find out its not working for whatever
reason(s) and there are 100's or to have your Dr, CDE or some "know it all"
tell you how bad your doing, totally wrecks your bright and sunny day,
doesn't it?